So, Jake and I had a 3 day weekend b/c of presidents day. Friday we had to go to the sweethearts dance that the stake put on b/c Jake and I are now Activities Chair and Co chair in our ward. The dance ended up being a lot of fun. I would like to think I have some cordnation to dance but I would really hate to watch myself on camera. But Jake and I danced and had a great time. Jake was patient with me and my ability to take over and lead, which is funny b/c I don't dance and I want to lead. hehehe I guess I like to be in control. :)
Let me give you some background on this one. Jake gets extra credit for watching LOST so we started watching it last week and now were hooked. We got home from the dance on Friday about 9:45pm we got ready for bed then stayed up until 2am watching lost. Stupid show!
Saturday: Ran a 5k in Bountiful, I was pretty happy on the pace I had. Jake, hasn't been running since the new car came but he stuck with me.
I got to watch my neices Marissa, Madelyn it was a lot of fun to spend time with them. Thanks Kathy for thinking of me to babysit.
So, lets just say that after the girls went home we wasted our time watching LOST.
Sunday: Went to church and a meeting then went to Grandma Hall's bday party. We came home from the party to watch some more LOST.
Monday: We cleaned out our fridge b/c it's been leaking water inside. We've defrosted it and it hasn't leaked. Happy day. Jake helped a friend build a computer and I did laundry, and cleaned other stuff around the house. It was a very productive day but then again after the last 3 days anything I would have done would have been productive.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment