The Solid Gold Family Pitcues can you tell it was a windy day?

Friday, October 29, 2010

Moped Trip to Antelope Island

I have more pictures but there on Jake's phone and I need to down load them.



It was a long walk to the Great Salt Lake. Jake did a good job to get Tabetha to sleep. Maybe next year she'll be able to play in the salt water and maybe next year I'll take my swimming suit and try floating.


Tabetha Stansfield eatting a giant of a marshmellow.



Neices Gracie Penn myself and Millie Stansfield



Nephew Ace Stansfield in front of our tent


Entering the camp site


Buffalo and Antelope hanging out together but you can't see the Antelope


An Antelope was on the road as we passed so this is an after shot as he is crossing the road.



By the entrace of Antelope Island. Myself Mr. Buffalo and Jake


My turn to get into a shot


Jake being a sport letting us stop so we could get a view of our drive.


Jake and the mopeds I had to get a picture before we left.


Jakes moped with the trailer with our tent, sleeping bag, cooler

2 comments:

  1. It's about time you posted:)
    Did you eat a buffalo burger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! It was my goal to eat a buffalo burger on Friday night but they were closed and then when I could have ate one on Saturday I was full from lunch. Next year it will give us an excuse to ride our mopeds back out there.

    ReplyDelete