The Solid Gold Family Pitcues can you tell it was a windy day?

Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring

Well, I am a fan of pictures but I guess I can add words it doesn't always have to be with a picture.
MARCH:
My Dad's birthday
My parents took Jake and I out to lunch which is always fun.
Had another ultra sound. I am amazed at how the baby is growing. Have some pretty cool 3d or 4d pictures.
Baby shower for little Nathan E.
Jake and I have started painting the living room but can't decide if we like the trim so it's still not finished. hehehe
For birthdays for the adults in the Gold Family we are spending about 4 hours at their house and working on projects that they pick. We had our first bday and project party. It was for my brother-in-law Jason. We had fun cleaning up gutters and some other things that I didn't help with b/c it was more of a chore for the big boys.
Went to a mission farewell with Darci Drake Neville. One of the girls we coached Mari Johnson is going to Italy to serve a mission. It was great to see her and other girls we coached. She's going to do a great job on her mission!
Randy and Emily Thompson celebrated their 21 anniversary. I love having Emily in the family she is awesome!
Went to the Mormon Tabernacle Orchestra with Scott and Kahri. It was in the Tabernacle, we sat upstairs and it was a little warm. About 10 minutes into the first piece I watch a girl go over to the usher and say something and then the usher walked over to I would guess the girls mom who was holding the neck of an older ladie. Well, it wasn't long after that there was a smell of vomit. I sat there as long as I could but that wasn't long, I couldn't handle the heat and the smell. Jake and I went outside to get some fresh air. Well, just for your information they don't let you back into the tabernacle when the doors are shut but they will let you back in at intermission. Outside was very nice and cool. Anyway they did have it being aired in the north visitors center so we went and watched it there until intermission. Jake did really good until the last piece and he was gone. But I am so proud that he lasted that long. :)
March Madness!!!!!
Blake Hillard wedding reception
Madelyn Dickson 2nd bday. She's pretty much a cutey!
Starting our birthing class
Kayd has been serving his mission for 9 months
Aaron has been serving 3 months
March has been busy and fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment