The Solid Gold Family Pitcues can you tell it was a windy day?

Friday, November 18, 2011

Boat

We bought a boat in September. We took it to Willard Bay to see how it worked, we took Erika with us. While we were out a storm rolled in, so we headed back to the dock as we were heading back we hit some big waves. I was holding Erika, and was talking to her when we hit the waves and i'm not kidding she had this big smile on her face and was laughing as we went up and back down. It didn't last long ut she liked it. After some long nights Jake and Phil fixed the boat and we went out about a month later to test the boat again. Jake decided he was going to try water skiing while filming Jake you can hear Erika laughing with enjoyment. It was supper cute. When I find my camera i'll post the boat, and Erika talking/laughing.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh I'm so glad that you finally updated. I have been waiting to see pictures of your latest edition. She did not dissapoint. What a cutie:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time you updated. Your baby looks like your husband, I think. Maybe her dark hair makes me think that. How are you surviving motherhood? That should be a post......

    ReplyDelete