The Solid Gold Family Pitcues can you tell it was a windy day?

Thursday, January 5, 2012

I have to say I am sorry to all those people out there that under my breath I have said all you post is about your children and nothing else.  I would like to ask for your forgiveness. I have never felt a love like this ever in my life as I do for my little girl. I love Jake but it is growing ever day. But the love I have for Erika was from the day I had her and each day it grows more. Jake and I have never treated her like she was a baby we have treated her as a mature spirit in an infant body who can not talk yet but can still communicate if you listen.  I love watching her grow up. I feel like I have enjoyed every moment but the last 6 months has still flown by. Erika will be 6 months on the Jan. 11 but I had a second and I thought I would write. Some fun things we've done is gone:

 1. Willard Bay














 2. Pumpkin Walk 




 3. Hiking










 4. Christmas Tree
The picture will come later. :)

It has been fun the past 6 months and look forward to share more about the adventures of Solid Gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment