Grandpa Hall, Cordell, Nina Gold
Great Grandma Hall
4 generation: Grandma Nina Gold, Great Grandma Hall, Daddy Jake Gold
When Jake dress Erika for church
Deep cleaning our house and getting rid of about everything
Getting rid of the letter mans jacket
Erika love's her daddy
Erika loves to feed herself
I just love this picture
She looks like a natural baller player holding the ball
One of hikes. I love Erika's panda beaning
I can say I'm a sucker buyer I saw the chair and just had to buy it for Erika. Who buys a chair for a kid with out arm rest? SUCK LIKE ME
We got new diapers and let Erika play with them before we put them away. She had a good time.
Erika has two things she really enjoys 1. Being with her dad 2. Being outside
Didn't need help with this she seemed to already how to stear
Taste of Cafe Rio! It's no surprise that she loves the sauce this the only food I craved when I was pregnant with her.
One room in the house that didn't get the carpets cleaned
Our room
Desk in the bathroom
Livingroom
Fire place in the livingroom
Kitchen aka bedroom for a few nights
Downstairs livingroom
Unfinished room downstairs
Unfinished room downstairs
Old sewing room
Old sewing room
Mickey Mouse room
Mickey Mouse room
She love nalgene bottles
Helping dad put up his new tent
Now playing in dad's new tent
Now playing in dad's new tent
Erika trying to put the carrier on herself
Jake throw his old school papers on the ground for Erika to play with
She loves to play with paper
Erika was in paper heaven for a few minutes



No comments:
Post a Comment