The Solid Gold Family Pitcues can you tell it was a windy day?

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Newest Family Member of the Family

I'm sure the tile has gotten your attention now but don't get your hope up just yet. Jake, has a electric car and it's legal to drive on the streets. Jake is happy as a little boy in a candy store he has a few cars that he wants and this one is on the list so he can finally check one off. Way to go Jake you have very understanding wife. :)

I'll give you as much infomation I have on the car.

Name: Betty (The car was names by Jake I had no part of it, I personal don't care for the name)

Year: 1981 (Yes, it is older than Jake)

No, it doesn't have good round tires.

No, it is not running just yet. We've had it for two weeks now and Jake has put in about two hours every weekday night (while I'm at work I mention this b/c I would be telling him that he has to do his homework) and he has got some of the electric stuff together like the head lights, tires moving, the horn works sometimes and I'm sure there is more but I did tell you in the beginning I would only tell you what I know.

Ok, I know your all so excited to finally see what Betty looks like so her she is:



Proud guy right here.



Can you see his muscle riping through his shirt. I'm a lucky girl.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Vick! 2 posts in two days!!! I'm impressed.

    I like the car very mucho! What makes it even cooler was that it was "born" in 1981 the year that all cool people/things were born:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are still the party animal I know and love. Way to go. Hopefully that car doesn't get more attention than you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've beening working late so I don't have to compete with the car but I'm afraid at times that the car is getting more attention than Jake's homework. hehehe

    ReplyDelete