The Solid Gold Family Pitcues can you tell it was a windy day?
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Piece Quilting Class
I'm taking a quilting class with my sister in law Ginny. We are having a great time so I thought I would post 4 blocks that I've made so far. Rail Fence
Bright Hopes
Monkey Wrench
Road to the White House
Here are the blocks all together in the same order as above. I'm excited to see what it's going to look like when it's all finished.
Wow Vicky-I didn't know you were crafty. I am very impressed. I wish I would get into sewing and stuff like that
ReplyDeleteI found you!!
ReplyDeleteThanks. I'm excited to put the rest of the quilt together. :)
ReplyDeleteDarci, I'm glad that you found me. I tried getting to your blog but I couldn't and I've already forgot your blog name. HELP ;)
ReplyDelete